Project Management & Flipping Workshop
This Two Day Weekend Event is a MUST ATTEND for anyone who is, or plans to, Flip Houses!!!
An Amazing Deal
- 2 Days of Comprehensive Project manager Training: $2,997
- Master Contract – $7,000
- Project Walk-Through Visit – $500 value
- Property Close-Out Checklist – $250 value
- 2017 Design pallets ($197.00)
- Hiring Criteria – Priceless
Total Value if paid separately: $10,944
American Real Estate Meetup (ARM) is proud to announce a flipping workshop that will help investors at any level get a better handle on cost and time saving measures that can make or break you next flip!
- Design your signature Kitchens and Baths that you can repeat over and over.
- Understand the value of upgrades to your bottom line.
- Discovery the true value of curb appeal.
- Know what buyers want.
- Know what renters are looking for.
- Understand the true cost of labor and materials for you next rehab.
- How to find great sub-contractor who will be loyal.
- Build a productive flipping team to help you save time so you can focus on finding more deals and money!
- Learn the different level of material grades and which are suitable for your flips.
Where are the best places to find the best deals on your materials?
- Who has the best value on cabinets?
- Where to find the best looking flooring.
- How to maximize saving at Home Depot.
- What stores have the best rewards program?
Come work with experienced Flippers, Project Managers, and Designers with thousands of flips under their belt!
Attendees will receive the following Bonus Items!
- A Master Contract that can be used with all sub-contractors -A massive value!!!
- A Project Manager/Site Supervisor Contract
- Job Scope List
- Exclusive Alpine Deal Analyzer: Wholesale, Flip, Hold Calculator
- Access to Home Depot Discounts
- A list of vetted Southern California Sub Contractors.
- Standard Kitchen Designs
- Standard Bathroom Designs
- Basic Flip material lists.
- Punchlist Checklist
- Final Sales Clean Checklist
$795.00 Early Bird
$995.00 General Admission
April 22-23, 2017 – Los Angeles, CA
Upcoming 2017 Project Mgmt Flipping Workshop
October 14-15, 2017 – Los Angeles, CA