Do You Want to Learn More About Real Estate Investing?
Our consulting teaches you the best ways to properly go into real estate with a business edge. Pick your property market and our real-estate company coach will help you develop a creative strategy to maintain an effective career. If you are new to the real-estate market our individual training can assist you accomplish your company objectives.
Learn ways to track changes in the property economy and stay at the top of the game, make more sales and earn more. Alpine’s training program keeps students updated with present market trends and innovations. As the worldwide economy changes so do real estate requirements. Knowing the core fundamentals in this rapidly altering market can help make you a vital investor and insure your future in the realty market.
One on One
Your coach is committed to your success. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions, strategies and action plans
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
API’s coaching Program provides, for a period of six (6) consecutive months:
- Two (2) pre-scheduled, 60-minute group coaching call per month.
***Comes with a Bonus 1 Hour of personal coaching with Robert’s personal finance specialist to Help you repair your credit score, set up your business line of credit, pre-qualify for a hard money loan, pre-qualify for buy and hold loans, and educate you on some lesser known financial products that all real estate investors need to be aware of.
To help ensure your success, you will need to follow several key principles:
- Commit Yourself to the Coaching Format
- Communicate Openly and Freely
- Use the Group Calls between Your Scheduled Sessions
- Assume Responsibility for Your Own Success and Financial Decisions
- Nature of Relationship